ACH is a nationwide electronic funds transfer system enabling online ACH (Automated Clearing House) origination of debits and/or credits. It offers a convenient, efficient, and economical way of processing various electronic transactions.*
Automated Clearing House (ACH) allows you to improve your payment processing efficiency and accuracy. Save your company time and money by originating financial transactions such as payroll, debit and credit batches with complete security. ACH can also be used to collect regular monthly payments, such as loan payments, membership dues, and utility payments. **
ACH services include:
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Business-to-business payments
- Collection of monthly payments such as loan payments and membership dues
- EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment Service)
- Removes the hassle of creating and distributing payroll checks
- Provides complete audit trail of payments for more efficient reconcilement
- Enables timely payment of invoices
- All the convenience right from your own desk
*Rules and regulation s governing the ACH network are established by NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association and the Federal Reserve.
**Initiating the ACH service is subject to account approval; see a Personal Banker for more details.