Business Saving Options
An interest bearing account designed for businesses who maintain higher balances and would like to earn higher interest rates but do not need to write many checks per month.
• Minimum opening deposit of $50,000.00
• Maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 each day of the statement period to avoid a monthly maintenance fee of $15.00
• This account is limited to six (6) transfers/withdrawals per monthly statement cycle. These may be by check, draft, or similar third party instrument*
• An excessive withdrawal fee of $10.00 per item per statement cycle will be charged after the allowed six (6) transactions*
• May be used for Overdraft Protection
• Interest is credited monthly
• Interest rate tiers:
$0.00 – $49,999.99
$50,000.00 and over
• Free Online Banking and Telephone Banking
• Monthly statements or e-statements are provided with check images
*Additional restrictions apply. Certain transfers/withdrawals may be exempt from limitations. An excessive withdrawal fee of $10.00 per item, per statement cycle will be assessed when account limitations are exceeded. Use of this account is governed by federal regulation. Continued excessive transactions could lead to account closure. See a Tidelands Bank Personal Banker for more information.